Wednesday, May 20, 2009

People who spoil things are so annoying!

Ok, this has nothing to do with gardening or any other topics that this blog was planned to cover, but I am so ticked off right now that I had to vent. Why is it that people feel the need to tell the entire world of FaceBook how a show ends the second it's over in their time zone?!? I'm on the west coast and American Idol doesn't start here for almost another hour, but I now know who won because at least 2 people who are in another time zone blabbed it in their status. I guess I just need to boycott Facebook for the day until I've watched any show that I don't want spoiled. Grrrrr!

2 comments:

  1. that is annoying. one of the many benefits of not watching any current shows. on the other hand, i find it annoying when everyone all over facebook is talking about them. makes me feel kind of i missed the secret handshake or something. but whatever. if these are the things we have to complain about, i guess we're not doing too badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true! I was pretty much over it as soon as I sat down to watch the show. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...