Sunday, September 12, 2010

Two recipes I've borrowed and loved

I wanted to put a post in here to point you to 2 yummy veggie dishes I've tried recently and LOVED! When I'd gathered a few zucchini from the garden and wanted something yummy to make from it other than zucchini bread I tried this Garden Chowder recipe reposted by Stephanie at My Mental Amalgam. I used as many veggies from the garden as I could find and it was fabulous! I'm used to broth based soups so it was nice to have a chowder for a change.

Another one reposted by Stephanie that I made the other day was Lemony Kale Chips. Mine didn't really get crispy throughout, but they were very good, and I'd definitely make them again.

Thanks Stephanie!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to be of service! I overcooked the kale chips to achieve a crispy status. They were so good that we ate the whole pan right out of the oven!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...