Monday, June 25, 2012

Paleo/Primal Snickerdoodles

I saw this recipe for Snickerdoodles at The Urban Poser today and had to give them a try. I haven't made many cookies without eggs, but thought I'd try this recipe as written first just to see how it worked. I doubled the recipe to make sure we had plenty on hand now that summer is here and the kids are at home. :)

I tried to use her method of flattening the cookies with a mason jar, but the jar kept getting stuck to the cookie. So I just used my hand to flatten them. That worked much better! The result was very good! They had a slightly crispy outside after I let them cool completely. But the inside was very chewy, which I didn't expect from a paleo cookie. They were near exact replicas of non-paleo snickerdoodles. They are definitely worth making!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...