Thursday, October 6, 2016

Paleo Coconut Flour Biscuits

Bringing over Northwest Cavegirl recipes. Cavegirl Stephanie here:

For the most part, I don't miss bread. Every once in a while, though, I miss a biscuit in the morning. I get a little tired of eggs and want something different. Wellness Mama had the answer for me. I made up a batch of her coconut flour biscuits when I was craving a biscuit and I was WOWED.


I like them plain, or with a little herb mixed in, or with a tablespoon of bacon drippings mixed in... mmmm mmm. Kate's post on the Chicken Sliders got me thinking about sausage breakfast sandwiches. I use those almond buns sometimes, too, but prefer these coconut ones for the breakfast purpose. My gang likes both of them, but not as well as bread yet. I'm workin' on it!
For the record, my sandwich has some paleo herb mayo on it. The sausage is Beeler's spicy sausage, the one that comes in a chub.

Give this a try, I think it will perk up a dull morning!

1 comment:

  1. Knowing how to read food labels can help you choose healthier options, and keep a check on the amount of calories, fat, salt and sugars you take in. Use the calorie details to work out what sort of particular food matches into your daily calorie allowance on the weight loss program. Discover more about reading food labels.
    http://www.cureidea.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...