Monday, October 4, 2010

Cleanse: Day 1


Toxins come from food, hair and skin products, polluted air, cleaning products and a variety of other places. Over time they build up in your body and make it harder for your body to function at it's best. By eliminating some of those foods like sugar, caffeine and alcohol, using natural hair, skin and cleaning products, drinking plenty of water and doing exercise you can help your body's natural detoxifying organs to eliminate the toxins from your body.

Today is day 1 of my 2 week cleanse. My intent is to document my cleanse in order to keep myself honest and possibly motivate others to give it a try. Along with eliminating some foods I'm also using a Cleanse kit to aid in the cleansing process. The one I'm using this time is called Whole Body Cleanse. In the past I've used the Advocare Cleanse kit and liked that one as well.

So here goes the documentation!

Day 1:
  • Had plain cheerios with banana and rice milk for breakfast and took the fiber pills from my kit.
  • Went to yoga class.
  • I have a cold and the cough drops I used to get through yoga probably have some form of sugar in them, but I didn’t have a lot of choice. Hopefully tomorrow will be cough drop free.
  • Planning to have a 2 egg, cabbage and sundried tomato omelet for lunch with some peaches. (The eggs and cabbage came from my garden.)
  • Dinner is yet to be decided but will include some carrots, cabbage and rutabaga I cooked in the crock pot yesterday added to some chicken or fish probably. May make some whole wheat or brown rice pasta to go with it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...