Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cleanse: Day 14 -- The last day!

Day 14:

  • Breakfast: Cleanse friendly pancakes, banana and pure maple syrup
  • Lunch: Amy's lentil soup and WW crackers
  • Dinner: the LAST of the leftover soup and a chicken sausage. For dessert I had a piece of my no sugar banana bread and a drizzle of honey.
The cleanse is over! It really wasn't that hard this time as the eating isn't that much different from what I eat normally. Other than a piece of dark chocolate after dinner and going back to eating that yummy grass fed beef I have in the freezer, we'll probably keep up a very similar way of eating going forward. I think I lost about 3 pounds during these 2 weeks, which is good but a little frustrating when others lost between 7-9 lbs doing the same thing. I guess I'll look at it as a good thing meaning that I'm not regularly putting many toxins or unhealthy things into my body that need to be removed by cleansing. Yeah, I'll look at it that way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...