Friday, June 10, 2011

Mango Milkshakes

I was wandering around the kitchen this evening looking for something desserty but something that still fit into the Primal/Paleo way I'm eating now and decided to try making a Mango milkshake. I remembered a post by Stephanie at My Mental Amalgam a while back with something similar, but didn't remember the details and didn't want to go look it up. (turns out hers is the same as  mine!) The results were so good the kids were fighting me over who got the last dregs from the blender! I hope you like it as much as we did!

Mango Milkshake
1-2 C frozen mango chunks (I used Trader Joe's brand)
2-3 C coconut milk (can sub regular whole milk or almond milk)

Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth adding more milk as needed if blender stops turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...