Friday, March 9, 2012

Paleo/Primal Ranch Salad Dressing

Stefanie's post on salad dressing made me want to give it a try myself. The kids eat a lot of ranch dressing, and I'd like to convert them to a version that doesn't have vegetable oils. I found a variety of recipes on the web, then combined the parts I liked into this one below. The result was thinner than Hidden Valley Ranch, but very tasty. I had a second helping of spinach today just so I could eat some more of the dressing. Now, I'm looking forward to Stephanie's version!



Paleo Ranch Dressing1 cup olive oil
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
1 Tbs prepared dijon mustard
2 tsp Dill
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Chives
4 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp Parsley
1/2 tsp Thyme
1/2 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
1/2 tsp pepper (to taste)

Combine all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet and pulse until well combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...