Friday, May 10, 2013

A Few Lunches and Dinners

I'm not nearly as good as Cavegirl Kate about photographing my meals, but here are a few I managed to remember to document.  I hope they give you some ideas!

 
Salmon Fillet with roasted beets and carrots and salad

 
Spinach salad with steak and caramelized onions

 
Brunch out at a restaurant: California omelet (eggs, bacon, tomatoes, peppers) topped with avacado, salsa, sour cream (I do some dairy.) and green onions.

 
Three Fried sunny side up eggs (I have a great recipe for making the best fried eggs. I'll post that another day.), olives and guacamole


 
Pizza egg cups (eggs bacon, pizza sauce and pepperoni) Recipe to follow!

 
Leftover lunch: hamburger patty, roasted asparagus and olives

 
Sunday dinner on the grill: Pork chops and fruit skewers (apple and pineapple chunks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...